Knowcross to offer a sneak peek of a highly anticipated new app that caters to Commercial Office Complex/Vacation Rental/Timeshare market and demo advancements and integrations at HITEC booth #2546
Washington D.C., USA (June 17, 2019) – Attendees at this year’s HITEC in Minneapolis will be introduced to the latest inspiring products and advancements from Knowcross®, the preferred service quality management platform of the finest hotels across the globe. The company will be exhibiting their industry-leading software at the conference which takes place June 17-20 at booth #2546.
Knowcross specializes in hotel housekeeping software, hotel maintenance software, hotel service management, and hotel issue handling. The innovative technology gives hotels and their staff access to better guest data, so they can better anticipate, respond, and surpass expectations. At HITEC, the company will be demonstrating its entire enterprise platform of hotel business automation solutions, as well as showcasing a highly anticipated new app that caters to the Commercial Office Complex/Vacation Ownership/Timeshare market. Additionally, the team will also be demonstrating some ground-breaking new integrations with the likes of Volara and React Mobile.
Knowcross solutions enable hotels to reduce guest service time, increase staff productivity, minimize delays and wrong deliveries, identify trends, and analyze performances automatically. With an ongoing commitment on research and development, Knowcross has managed to retain and continuously build an edge over its competition. The Knowcross platform includes:
- KNOW Service – Automates the handling of guest requests, complaints, and maintenance jobs to ensure high staff productivity.
- KNOW Housekeeping – Streamlines daily housekeeping activities resulting in double-digit improvements in staff productivity, higher guest satisfaction, and a massive reduction in the hotel’s carbon footprint.
- KNOW Glitch- Allows hotels to capture, track, investigate, and satisfactorily resolve service issues that inconvenience guests.
- KNOW Mobile – Empowers hoteliers to manage a hotel from anywhere via smartphone.
- KNOW Inspection – A 21st-century version of the traditional, paper-based checklist, allows hoteliers to conduct all inspections from a smartphone and automatically mail completed inspections to management.
- KNOW Maintenance – A cloud-based multilingual application that automates, schedules, and monitors all preventive maintenance activities.
“HITEC comes at a time when hoteliers are thinking about how best to invest their resources to remain competitive and profitable,” said Karen O’Neill, President of Knowcross, Americas. “With the focus for 2019 likely to remain firmly on leveraging technology to optimize guest service and the bottom line, we are looking forward to sharing how our latest advancements can provide tangible operational efficiencies to hotels, using the latest mobile and internet-native technologies.”
Along with exhibiting, Knowcross will also be a key sponsor at HFTPs inaugural Women in Hospitality Technology Luncheon on June 17, from 11:30-1:00 pm, which is co-located with the conference.
Media and HITEC attendees are invited to stop by booth #2546 to meet with the Knowcross team and view live demos of the new app as well as see the latest advancements and integrations in action.
To learn more, visit www.knowcross.com.