Benchmark Hospitality International Announces “Tax Day Relief” Travel Promotions and Values
The Woodlands (Houston), TX (April 12, 2016) – Benchmark Hospitality International’s two signature portfolios, Personal Luxury Resorts & Hotels® and Benchmark Resorts & Hotels®, have announced Tax Day Relief Travel Packages & Promotions available on Tax Day (Monday, April 18) or for the entire month of April. These rewarding and timely packages offer a way to ease the pain of a stressful tax season with savings on hotel getaways, spa treatments, outdoor activities and more.
Select hotels within Personal Luxury Resorts & Hotels ® will offer the following Tax Day Relief promotions:
- Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa, Gloria & Emilio Estefan’s luxury beachfront resort in the charming town of Vero Beach, FL, will reward tax payers with its EZ Tax Relief Room Promotion. Guests will enjoy substantial savings toward a two-night stay on Florida’s Treasure Coast with rates as low as $139. Then, they can take advantage of specials at the Spa with a 50-minute EZ Tranquility Massage & 20-minute Facial package for $109.90 (this represents a savings of $80.10), as well as their choice of any spring spa add-on(s) for just $10.40 each.
- The Spa at Willows Lodge, a romantic retreat nestled in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country just 30 minutes outside of Seattle, WA, will help many to relieve their pre- and post-Tax Day stress by offering 20% off any Spa Pamper Package booked Sunday through Thursday for the entire month of April. This signature package includes an overnight in a NICER style guest room, a relaxing local lavender amenity and spring water, as well as a $200 credit toward the Spa.
- The four star, four diamond Villas of Grand Cypress in Orlando, FL, rolls out a Flexible Spending Account offer this 2016 tax season. Guests checking into the luxe golf destination resort will receive a $75 credit per room per night, available for spending across the 1,500-acre property that’s located adjacent to Walt Disney World. With expansive multi-bedroom villas that feature full kitchens, living and dining areas, and spacious club suites – Central Florida’s largest (not-so-standard) standard guest room – and a round-up of amenities that includes 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature-designed golf, a state-of-the-art golf academy, one of Orlando’s only two Forbes Four Star-rated restaurants, and in-room spa treatments, opportunities for relief this tax season are plentiful.
Select hotels within the Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio will offer the following Tax Day promotions and packages:
- Linwood's Bar & Grill at Chaminade Resort & Spa in Santa Cruz, CA, is rewarding the hard work of completing taxes by offering the following Tax Day Food & Drink specials April 10 –15:
- Take $10.40 off lunch or dinner in Linwood’s Bar & Grill on checks of $50 or more.
- Celebrate with a waived corkage fee! The restaurant will waive the corkage fee when dining during tax week (valued at $22).
- 1040 Specialty Cocktail – For only $10.40, Linwood’s talented mixologists have created a specialty cocktail that will only take a small bite out of any hard-earned refund.
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort in Colorado Springs, CO, is offering the 1040 Rest EZ Package allowing taxpayers who book a two-night stay to add a third night for free. Travel is valid anytime between now and June 30, but must be booked by April 18 to earn the tax relief. Guests will also receive a $10.40 resort credit per day to be used towards any of the resort’s AAA Four Diamond amenities, including golf, dining, libations and spa.
- Doral Arrowwood, the resort in scenic Westchester County, NY, is offering a Tax Day special of 10% off its most popular resort packages for stays between now and June 30 if booked by April 30. These exciting packages include the resort’s Bed & Breakfast, Spring Family Fun, Romance in Westchester and the Stay & Play Golf packages.
- Eaglewood Resort & Spa, located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, IL, will offer special room rates starting at $139 in their golf view rooms, and guests may choose one (or all) of the following enhancements for $10.99 each (plus tax):
- Breakfast Buffet
- Cheese Pizza in Kegler’s Lanes & Pizzeria
- One Hour of Cosmic Bowling
- Two House Draft Beers
- The Heldrich in downtown New Brunswick, NJ, will offer its EZ 2016 Tax Package with $20.16 off the best available rate. The Heldrich is just steps away from award-winning venues, such as the renowned State Theatre or George Street Playhouse. After a restful night’s sleep and a sumptuous breakfast, guests can also enjoy time in The Spa at The Heldrich.
- Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu, HI, offers a unique opportunity to explore the fabled North Shore: when guests book four nights they receive $400 to play Turtle Bay, redeemable at the Turtle Bay Resort Guidepost. Guests may use the credit to mountain bike, surf, Segway, fly in a helicopter, kayak, stand-up paddleboard or horseback ride.