According to Phocuswright, 79 percent of bookings on hotel websites were made by travelers that belonged to a hotel loyalty program or guest recognition program. As the travel planning landscape evolves, the more relevant content you deliver to the website visitor and your current and future potential guests, the better the engagement and the higher the conversions and revenues.
HEBS Digital will host a webinar, “How to Increase Customer Loyalty by Fully Integrating Guest Acquisition & Engagement,” on Thursday, August 24 at 2:00p.m. EST (11:00a.m. PST) to help hoteliers increase direct bookings and lessen dependency on the OTAs by providing a roadmap for hoteliers to make their guests feel valued and recognized.
This webinar will cover how to:
- Identify and engage your property’s “best guests” based on their RFM value
- Remove the data and digital marketing silos
- Master guest acquisition in this age of the complex travel planning journey
- Choose the best CRM technology and solutions
- Best utilize your guest data to foster loyalty and increase direct bookings
- Mariana Safer, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing
- Garrick Lee, Marketing Manager
- Victoria Hsia, Manager, Digital Media & Creative Strategy
- Larissa Horn, Account Executive.
Reserve your place and join us for this webinar on August 24th at 2:00p.m. EST to learn more.