iRiS Software Systems Announces the Appointment of Jeremy Ward as Chief Operations Officer
November 10, 2014 3:15am
November 10, 2014 - Former SVP of IT of the Kempinski Hotel Group, Jeremy Ward, has always been a great innovator in hospitality technology and a supporter of iRiS' products in particular, making his appointment a natural one.
"We are delighted that Jeremy is joining iRiS as our new COO. With his wealth of experience in the hospitality industry across IT and operations he will be a valued addition to the team. Jeremy is a true visionary in the industry and has been at the forefront of hospitality technology during his time at Kempinski." said iRiS Software Systems CEO, Jason Jefferys.
As COO, his role will be to make sure iRiS achieves its strategic goals as the company continues to grow and expand its Guest Experience Platform (GXP), their revolutionary cloud-hosted solution that powers iRiS' broad range of guest service applications, delivering content, communication and interactive services.
"I'm thrilled to be joining iRiS who I see as the leading provider of hospitality apps. The future of hospitality will revolve around the connected guest and streamlining hotel operations both of which iRiS help enable. With my background in hospitality and technology I'm delighted to be engaged with such a dynamic and innovative company and look forward to assisting iRiS to continue being the market leader in not only product but also service delivery and ongoing customer support." Commented Jeremy Ward.
iris software systems
* iRiS Valet is the award-winning, interactive, multi-lingual guest services app. The iRiS F&B Suite is a world-leading multi-lingual, digital menu, sommelier and bar application
* More than 300 hotels and restaurants worldwide work with iRiS Software Systems.
* Luxury hotel group, Kempinski Hotels has selected iRiS Software as a key guest services technology provider and is installing iRiS applications across its worldwide network. iRiS works with other major hotel brands including: Mandarin Oriental, Orient Express, Starwood, Hilton, Accor, Swire, as well as with a number of independents
* iRiS has representation across every continent with major offices in UK, USA and Asia . Countries with iRiS installations include: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Mauritius, Switzerland, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Russia, the UAE, India, Kenya, Malta, Turkey, Qatar and Australia.
* iRiS won the 2012 Travolution Technological Innovation Award for its market-leading iRiS Valet application. iRiS has won 'Most Innovative Hospitality Technology of 2013' Runner-Up at the HTNG Awards 2014.
For further information visit: www.iris.net
Contact: Laura Barnes, Marketing and PR Manager
iRiS Software Systems Platform Evolves With Launch of Hospitality API Library
iRiS Software Systems Appoints New CEO as Company Continues Its Growth
iRiS Software Systems Announces Microsoft as First Guest Speaker to Take the iRiS Platform at HITEC Toronto
iRiS and Nu-Menu Partner to Bring a Nu Digital-Dining Experience to South African Restaurant Market
Marco Pierre White Restaurants Partners with iRiS Software Systems
iRiS Software Systems Closes £6.5m Series A Funding Round Led by JMI Holdings
iRiS and Travio Partner to Enhance Luxury Guest Experiences in North America
iRiS Chosen by AccorHotels to Deliver a Mobile Guest Experience Solution for Their Global Hotel Network
iRiS Appoints Mark Holzberg as their Chief Global Sales Officer and GM, The Americas
North America Based Project Manager Needed
iRiS Software Systems partners with SmartCon Solutions
HITEC 2015: iRiS Software Systems Unveils Their New Lobby Solution
iRiS Software Systems Partners with Fiz to Deploy Real-Time Local Curated Content
'9 in 10' Americans Now Demanding Mobile Tech Inside Their Hotels
Blueprint RF Advances Hotel Conference Services Delivery with New IRIS Conference Mgmt Application
New Features from iRiS Enable Hotels to Offer Low-Cost Mobile Check-in and Door Entry
Guestware Partners with iRiS Software Systems to Automate the Entire Hotel Guest Request Process
BEST WESTERN PLUS The Gonville Hotel in Cambridge Deploys In-Room and Mobile Solutions with iRiS
Hotel Technology Security and the Impact of Guest Facing Apps
Life After Free WIFI
Please login or register to post a comment.