BOSTON, MA (December 22, 2017) – The International Society of Hotel Association Executives (ISHAE) awarded the 2017 Awards of Excellence at the 31st annual ISHAE Winter Conference at the Don CeSar in St. Pete Beach, Florida.
ISHAE presents the annual Awards of Excellence for the best lodging association programs and services throughout the year. Widely recognized as the “best of the best” within the hotel and lodging association industry, these awards represent innovation and creativity that has brought tangible results to the association and its members. Award winners receive complimentary registration to a future ISHAE Conference.
The winners of the Award of Excellence in each category include:
- Texas Hotel & Lodging Association for “Hurricane Harvey Preparations and Response”
- Events & Fundraising
- Virginia Restaurant, Lodging & Travel Association for “VRLTA’s 2017 Ordinary Awards”
- Government Affairs
- Maine Innkeepers Association for “An Act to Restore the Tip Credit to Maine’s Minimum Wage Law”
- Member Programs
- Nevada Hotel and Lodging Association for “Next Reigning Generation”
- Public Relations
- North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association for “#FreeTheMimosa”
- Education and Workforce Development
- Washington Hospitality Association for “Hospitality Hiring Events: A Model for Success”
“ISHAE is pleased to recognize these six award winners,” stated Christina Pappas, Executive Director of ISHAE. “There were numerous entries all worthy of recognition, but the programs presented by the winners in these categories help set the standard for others to follow.”
For more information on ISHAE, visit www.ishae.org.