CHICAGO (August 29, 2018) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today that a Hyatt affiliate has entered into a franchise agreement with HR Group for a Hyatt House hotel in Frankfurt, Germany. The hotel will be integrated into FOUR Frankfurt, a large mixed use development in the center of the city by Groß & Partner, that will be comprised of four towers and will include residential and office facilities, as well as retail spaces and hotels. Expected to open in 2023, Hyatt House Frankfurt/City Goetheplatz will mark the second Hyatt House hotel in Frankfurt, joining Hyatt House Frankfurt/Eschborn.
The Hyatt House brand is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines. To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
“As the second Hyatt House hotel in the Frankfurt area, the opening of Hyatt House Frankfurt/City Goetheplatz will be an important addition to our select service portfolio in Germany,” said Guido Fredrich, Hyatt’s regional vice president development, Europe and North Africa. “We continue to grow the Hyatt House brand thoughtfully in key markets around the world. We strongly believe in a growing demand for the extended stay market in Frankfurt, which makes Hyatt House Frankfurt/City Goetheplatz a great addition to the city’s overall hotel offerings.”
Ruslan Husry, owner and managing director of HR Group, added, “Hyatt House Frankfurt/City Goetheplatz will be our second franchise agreement with Hyatt following Hyatt House Frankfurt/Eschborn – we are delighted to collaborate with Hyatt again and we strongly believe the new Hyatt House hotel in Frankfurt’s city center will provide a new hotel experience for travelers visiting Europe’s financial capital.”
“The Hyatt House brand is designed to offer guests a home away from home. The combination of its extended stay accommodations and ideal location in central Frankfurt will cater to families, as well as leisure and business travelers,” said Nikolaus Bieber, managing partner of G & P Grundstücksentwicklungs GmbH & Co.
Hyatt House Frankfurt/City Goetheplatz will offer:
- 180 guestrooms, including 86-residentially inspired upscale rooms, both one-bedroom suites and studio king guestrooms, that will feature fully-equipped kitchens, comfortable living rooms and spacious bedrooms, as well as 94 upscale den guestrooms that will feature a seating area with a couch
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfortable lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize
- 24/7 H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries
- A 24-hour Workout Room to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering zones with flexible meeting cubes, audiovisual equipment and a dedicated House Host to ensure events are productive and seamless
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
There are seven Hyatt-branded hotels currently open in Germany, including Hyatt House Düsseldorf/Andreas Quarter, Hyatt Regency Düsseldorf, Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport, Park Hyatt Hamburg, Grand Hyatt Berlin, Hyatt Regency Cologne, and Hyatt Regency Mainz. In addition to Hyatt House Frankfurt/Goetheplatz, there are two previously announced Hyatt-branded hotels currently under development: Andaz Munich (expected to open in early 2019) and Hyatt House Frankfurt/Eschborn (expected to open in 2020).
For more information about Hyatt House hotels, please visit www.hyatt.com/brands/hyatt-house.