3-Step Process Can Increase Sales for Tech Vendors.
New Orleans – June 21, 2016 – “Frankly, I think for the rest of our lives, all things being equal, are going to be fantastic in terms of what’s going to happen in travel, tourism, and hospitality,” Hilton Worldwide CEO Chris Nassetta told attendees at the 38th annual NYU International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference. It is a golden opportunity for tech providers. What are you doing about it?
Many hotel companies will acquire new systems to grow. These include business intelligence, mobile solutions, all-in-one Property Management Systems, wayfinding, energy management, and CRM-based marketing to increase revenue and profitability. Softscribe Inc. helps tech companies increase sales of these systems.
Softscribe Inc., an award winning technology public relations firm, will be at HITEC in New Orleans with a group of its best-in-class technology company clients.
HITEC 2016 is the event where hotel operators go to test drive systems they need but have only read about. Vendors, this is your opportunity. Softscribe Inc. leverages 15+ years of sales experience to stack the odds in its clients’ favor at the show.
“We increase brand awareness, market strength, and revenue for B2B hotel technology companies,” said Julie Keyser-Squires, CEO, of one of the top PR agencies, Softscribe Inc.
Softscribe Inc. Tech Clients Enable Hotel Companies to Deliver a Superior Guest Experience.
Squires said her company’s B2B clients lead the hotel industry as it evolves technology to keep pace with the traveling public. “We’ve provided tech PR and marketing for several clients for 8 to 15 years. We know the founders, the teams, and their technology solutions very well.”
The top 3 technology demands of today’s guests are:
- Travelers seek a personalized guest experience, communicated via mobile.
- Guests expect value from their hotel stay.
- Guests want a unique travel experience and are willing to pay for it.
If your company’s technology solutions meet these guest demands, here are 3 tips on how to prepare for sales success at every tradeshow.
Enjoy this 1.5 minute video for 3 tips on how to prepare for sales success at every tradeshow.
- Before the show: Invite your prospects and clients to meet with you at the show. Host them at a meal to express gratitude and build the relationship.
- At the show: Listen to prospects and focus on benefits that achieve their business goals. Ask questions. Let them do the talking. The best way to sell anything is listen for the need. Have one-on-one meetings in the booth, suite or at a meal.
- Socialize it on social media: Use #Hash tags, use as many visuals as possible, tweet company insights/benefits and news from the show.
Would you like more information on how to boost engagement and sales for your company’s best-in-class technology solutions? Softscribe Inc.’s team will attend the 44th HITEC conference in New Orleans, June 20th through 23rd. Please give me a shout now at julie(at)softscribeinc.com or 404.256.5512 to set up a meeting. Good selling at HITEC.