Palm Beach, FL — Hospitality Funding, Inc. arranged funding for the development of a new Cambria hotel & suites in Sonoma County, Calif. Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), one of the world’s largest hotel companies, signed an agreement with franchise partner Stratus Development Partners, LLC on the new hotel expected to open in 2019.
When assessing the transaction, Hospitality Funding considered the following:
- The four-story, 132-room Cambria property will be located at 5870 Labath Avenue in Rohnert Park.
- The Cambria hotel & suites Sonoma County is in the heart of wine country and next to Napa Valley, offering nearly 60,000 acres of vineyards and more than 400 wineries.
- The region is home to some of California’s best golf courses, numerous hot springs, Armstrong Redwoods and Sonoma Coast State Park, Russian River, Graton Resort & Casino, Sonoma State University and the Sonoma Raceway.
- For business travelers, this Cambria property is also conveniently located near Rohnert Park’s top employers, including St. Joseph Health, Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital, Kaiser Permanente and Keysight Technologies.
- Cambria hotels & suites are designed to provide a unique and distinctive experience with the services and amenities that travelers demand, including chic décor, flexible spaces for meeting or socializing, stunning rooms that feel like an upgrade, and of course, free WiFi, allowing guests to stay fully connected while they travel.
Of the company’s recent success, Hospitality Funding’s Chairman Scott Silver said, “We are excited to have arranged a construction loan for this ground up development. Not only is it ideally located in the heart of wine country, but this Cambria hotel will be a brand new space for meeting and socializing in a bustling market.”