HeBS Digital’s latest white paper recaps the biggest hospitality technology and digital marketing news of the past quarter, while looking forward to emerging trends. From HTML5 banners to the new frontier of email marketing to a look ahead to 2016 budgeting season, this edition of the HeBStrategy series covers an array of topics.
New York, NY (July 6, 2015) – Now available for download, the HeBStrategy Q3 2015 Edition serves as a guide to hospitality digital marketing, providing a comprehensive overview of what happened in Q2 and what’s about to happen in Q3 and beyond. With real-life use cases pulled directly from HeBS Digital’s client portfolio, a collection of forward-thinking ideas from industry leaders, and a recap of Q2 headlines, the whitepaper is a valuable resource for hoteliers looking to maximize direct online revenue.
Included in the HeBStrategy Q3 2015 Edition:
• The Q2 Shortlist & Q3 What’s Next Summary: Did you stay up-to-date on the latest trends in digital marketing and hospitality technology over the past quarter? Learn more about what you might’ve missed and about what’s coming up in Q3 with this quick-and-easy guide.
• Articles + Webinars: Stay current and learn the latest by reading HeBS Digital’s latest articles and reviewing our Q2 webinar.
• Multi-Channel Campaigns: Looking for creative ways to boost revenue, target a specific customer segment, or fulfill ad hoc business needs? Turn to HeBS Digital’s Multi-Channel Campaign Guide to generate last-minute bookings, fill rooms on weekdays, and boost low season occupancy rates.
• Metrics That Matter: Assess your property’s success in the digital marketing space by evaluating its performance against industry benchmarks. This quarter’s metrics include mobile traffic, mobile booking share, Dynamic Rate Display ROAS, and content marketing engagement numbers.
• Idea Shop: Take inspiration from the contents of HeBS Digital’s Idea Shop to find easy-to-implement digital marketing fixes and value-adds.