HeBStrategy: Q3 2015 Hospitality Digital Technology & Marketing Strategy Whitepaper Now Available
July 6, 2015 12:26pm
HeBS Digital’s latest white paper recaps the biggest hospitality technology and digital marketing news of the past quarter, while looking forward to emerging trends. From HTML5 banners to the new frontier of email marketing to a look ahead to 2016 budgeting season, this edition of the HeBStrategy series covers an array of topics.
New York, NY (July 6, 2015) – Now available for download, the HeBStrategy Q3 2015 Edition serves as a guide to hospitality digital marketing, providing a comprehensive overview of what happened in Q2 and what’s about to happen in Q3 and beyond. With real-life use cases pulled directly from HeBS Digital’s client portfolio, a collection of forward-thinking ideas from industry leaders, and a recap of Q2 headlines, the whitepaper is a valuable resource for hoteliers looking to maximize direct online revenue.
Included in the HeBStrategy Q3 2015 Edition:
• The Q2 Shortlist & Q3 What’s Next Summary: Did you stay up-to-date on the latest trends in digital marketing and hospitality technology over the past quarter? Learn more about what you might’ve missed and about what’s coming up in Q3 with this quick-and-easy guide.
• Articles + Webinars: Stay current and learn the latest by reading HeBS Digital’s latest articles and reviewing our Q2 webinar.
• Multi-Channel Campaigns: Looking for creative ways to boost revenue, target a specific customer segment, or fulfill ad hoc business needs? Turn to HeBS Digital’s Multi-Channel Campaign Guide to generate last-minute bookings, fill rooms on weekdays, and boost low season occupancy rates.
• Metrics That Matter: Assess your property’s success in the digital marketing space by evaluating its performance against industry benchmarks. This quarter’s metrics include mobile traffic, mobile booking share, Dynamic Rate Display ROAS, and content marketing engagement numbers.
• Idea Shop: Take inspiration from the contents of HeBS Digital’s Idea Shop to find easy-to-implement digital marketing fixes and value-adds.
Download the HeBStrategy Q3 Edition White Paper.
HeBS Digital has pioneered many of the “best practices” in hotel digital marketing and website revenue optimization, as well as a range of industry-first digital technology applications. The firm has won more than 280 prestigious industry awards for its digital marketing and website design services, including numerous Adrian Awards, Davey Awards, W3 Awards, WebAwards, Magellan Awards, Summit International Awards, Interactive Media Awards, and IAC Awards.
A diverse client portfolio of top-tier major hotel brands, luxury and boutique hotel brands, resorts and casinos, hotel management companies, franchisees and independents, and CVBs are benefiting from HeBS Digital’s direct online channel strategy and digital marketing expertise. Contact HeBS Digital’s consultants at (212) 752-8186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Sara O’Brien
Koridor Announces New Hotel Room Self-Selection Platform: MyRoom
Debunking the Impact of Blockchain on Hotel Distribution
Hospitality 2020 – The Next Big Things
Coffee Chat: Pure Salt & HEBS Digital
NextGuest Technologies to Showcase Fully Integrated Guest Acquisition, Engagement, and Retention Platform at HITEC Houston
HEBS Digital's smartCMS® Wins a Stevie® Award for The Fifth Consecutive Year at the 2018 American Business Awards®
Coming Soon to Your Hotel: The Integrated Revenue Generation Team
How to Use the Google Ecosystem to Get Your Hotel's Digital Strategy on Point
Messaging Apps as Ubiquitous as Booking Engines for Hotel Websites
TargetingHub Will Forever Change the Way You Do Marketing for the Better
What TripAdvisor’s New Sponsored Placements Ad Format Means for Hoteliers
Hit the OTAs With a Rebound: 5 Direct Booking Strategies for Hotels
Small Inn Is Big on Guest Engagement With Intelity
Now Available for Download: HEBS Digital’s GDPR Whitepaper
Now Available for Download: HEBStrategy Q2 2018 Hotel Digital Marketing, Technology, and Trends Whitepaper
The Top 5 Things You Need to Know Now in Hotel Digital Marketing: April Edition
Thayer Ventures Announces Katherine Grass as Venture Partner, Expanding its Global Focus in Travel and Transportation
Voice Search and Digital Voice Assistants: The Next Big Thing in Hotel Distribution and Marketing Background
ALICE Welcomes Hospitality Technology Specialist Custódio Barreiros as Company Officially Expands into Europe
Hospitality Social Media Marketing News – April 4, 2018 Issue
Please login or register to post a comment.