HeBS Digital’s smartCMS, the industry’s most advanced Content Management System (CMS) technology, was again named a finalist in the Best Software Programming/Design category in The 2015 American Business Awards SM and will receive the coveted Stevie® Award for this category. The firm won the Gold Stevie last year.
New York, NY (May 14, 2015) – HeBS Digital, the award-winning hotel digital technology, website design, full-service digital marketing and website revenue optimization consulting firm today announces its proprietary smartCMS has once again been named a finalist in the Best Software Programming/Design category in the 2015 American Business Awards. HeBS Digital will ultimately be a Gold, Silver or Bronze Stevie® Award winner for the third year in a row. In 2014, the firm won the Gold Stevie in the Best Software Programming/Design category.
Powering the most innovative and revenue-generating hotel websites in the industry today, the smartCMS is so much more than a Content Management System. The smartCMS offers hoteliers complete control over their websites and direct online revenue stream. In a recent case study for an independent hotel in Chicago, one of many hundreds of hotels enjoying the benefits of the smartCMS, HeBS Digital increased revenue by 114% with smartCMS technology, website design and digital marketing. Notable features of the smartCMS include:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Cloud-First Technology
- Supports full responsive and adaptive design for the three screens (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Supports multi-brand, multi-property and single property websites
- Offers complete content control of the property website (visual, promotional, textual)
- Dynamic Content Personalization Module for targeted, one-to-one marketing and merchandising, an industry first
- Advanced Merchandising Module to convert lookers into bookers
- Rooms Showcase Module to display accommodations in an eye-catching format and boost room and suite upsells
- Smart Booking Widget to provide a user-friendly and conversion-focused reservations process
- Compliance with SEO best practices
- Reservation Recovery Module to win back abandoned bookings
- Website Design Themes Module to update the look-and-feel of the hotel website at the click of a button
- Multi-Language Module, enabling foreign language content across the entire site
- Over 30 modules and much more
“The smartCMS was created to empower hoteliers to seamlessly manage their website presence on the three screens via a single dashboard, engage users like never before, and maximize revenues from the direct online channel,” said Max Starkov, President & CEO of HeBS Digital. “Winning this prestigious award for the third year in a row is yet another testament to HeBS Digital’s consistently innovative and forward-thinking digital technology practice. I am immensely proud of the talented team of strategists, programmers, developers and designers who worked together to develop the industry’s leading CMS technology. I am also thankful to our clients, who give us quality feedback we incorporate into our continuous upgrades of the technology.”
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. Nominations from organizations of all sizes and virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories. For more information about HeBS Digital’s CMS technology please visit the company website www.hebsdigital.com.