HeBS Digital, the leading hotel digital technology, full-service digital marketing and website revenue optimization consulting firm, celebrates a year full of unprecedented success and milestones in 2015. Over the past 12 months, the firm led its roster of hospitality clients to achieve new levels of success via the direct online channel with a comprehensive suite of digital technology and marketing services, all backed by a concrete strategy designed to grow website revenues during critical occupancy and business need periods.
In 2015, HeBS Digital and its clients won 45 major industry awards for digital technology innovations, website design and UX, the smartCMS (content management system), interactive marketing applications, multichannel marketing campaigns, meta search marketing and reservation recovery applications. The firm took home an unrivaled 17 HSMAI Adrian Awards, the industry’s standard for hospitality excellence, including four gold awards.
Some of HeBS Digital’s most notable honors from 2015 include:
- 17 HSMAI Adrian Awards
- Four gold, eight silver, six bronze Adrian Awards
- Award-winning entries included multi-channel marketing campaigns, interactive marketing applications, website design and smartCMS technology, reservation recovery applications, and more.
- Read more about these awards.
- Gold Stevie Award
- HeBS Digital smartCMS (content management system) technology
- Second year in a row for the Gold Stevie Award; third consecutive Stevie Award win.
- Read more about the award-winning smartCMS’ capabilities.
- 5 WebAwards
- Including Best Hotel and Lodging Website (redlion.com), an award given to only one site in each industry.
- Award-winning attributes include exceptional website with striking design, engaging visual and textual content, and unsurpassed content management system technology via HeBS Digital’s smartCMS.
- Read more about these WebAwards.
- 8 Interactive Media Awards(IMA) Awards
- Includes three Best-in-Class Awards
- Awards went to websites that display the highest standards of excellence in web design and technology development.
- Read more about HeBS Digital’s Interactive Media Award-winning websites.
- Gold Loyalty360 Award
- Red Lion Hotels Corporation “Hello Rewards” loyalty program web application
- Gold Award in the Best Technology & Trends category
- Read more about this award-winning loyalty program technology platform
These awards are a result of the firm’s industry-leading digital technology solutions. The HeBS Digital smartCMS – with best-in-breed features such as Dynamic Content Personalization, the Advanced Merchandising Module, Smart Booking Widget, Reservation Recovery Module, and Rooms Showcase Module – is the catalyst for digital excellence and the hotelier’s ability to maximize revenues via the property website. These technologies were sought after by a number of high caliber clients who partnered with HeBS Digital this year, including a major North American hotel brand and South Africa’s largest hotel owner and manager.
HeBS Digital reiterated its thought leadership status as one of the industry’s go-to sources for forward-thinking strategy in 2015, publishing more than 75 articles, releases, quarterly HeBStrategy white papers, and case studies on an array of topics. The firm’s experts served as guest speakers at more than 15 industry conferences, including EyeforTravel’s Online Marketing Strategies for Travel 2015 Conference and HSMAI’s “End of Summer Check-Up” discussion. HeBS Digital also hosted the 3rd annual Travelers Mindset Conference, alongside Google and HSMAI.
Some of our ground-breaking articles published this year included:
- Smart Hotelier’s 2015 Top 10 Digital Marketing Resolutions
- Hotelier’s Action Plan to Win Back Market Share from the OTAs
- Hotelier’s Action Plan to Capitalize on the Mobile Channel Boom
- Independent Hotelier’s Big Data vs. Real-Time Data Conundrum
- Branded Hotel Guide to Generating Revenues Above-and-Beyond the Brand
- The Smart Hotelier’s Action Plan to Digital Content Marketing
- The Smart Hotelier’s Guide to 2016 Digital Marketing Budget Planning
“We knew that 2015 would be another transformative year for the hospitality industry and we were 100% prepared with our leading-edge digital technology and rock solid direct online channel strategy to help our hotel clients with their occupancy and business needs,” said Max Starkov, President & CEO of HeBS Digital. “The accolades we received in 2015 are a true testimony of our relentless pursuit to outsmart the competition, help our hotel clients shift share from the OTAs, and maximize bookings via the direct online channel. We look forward to many more exceptional years to come.”