Champaign, Illinois, September 16, 2019 – Greenwood Hospitality Group, a full-service third party hotel management company, announced today that it has been awarded the management contract for the Hyatt Place Champaign/Urbana located in Champaign, Illinois. Greenwood Principal Thomas Conran made the announcement.
Located at the intersection of Neil Street and Church Street in Champaign’s vibrant downtown area, this contemporary hotel is conveniently situated steps from 36 different restaurants and bars and popular attractions such as the Virginia Theatre. The hotel is also just minutes from the University of Illinois campus.
Featured amenities include:
● 145 roomy rooms, all of which feature a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and Cozy Corner sectional sofa
● Free Wi-Fi everywhere
● Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM breakfast for Hyatt members, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
● Indoor pool and fitness center
● 3,200 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
● 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
● A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
● PUNCH, a recently opened upscale bar featuring innovative cocktails and a robust mixology and wine program. Linked to the Hyatt Place, PUNCH is where “Classic and Craft” collide.
The Hyatt Place Champaign/Urbana is the second Illinois hotel in the Greenwood Hospitality portfolio as the company also manages the Hilton Chicago Oak Lawn in Oak Lawn.