PORTLAND, ORE. (April 2, 2015)– This May, the “City of Roses” will welcome the first upscale boutique hotel to the city’s fast-growing eastside. Hotel Eastlund will be the spectacular $10M centerpiece of this fast-developing neighborhood, targeting business travelers, leisure guests and convention attendees alike. This highly anticipated boutique hotel is now accepting reservations.
Highlights will include:
- 168 luxurious guestrooms and suites, with California kings or California double queens
- Unparalleled panoramic views of the city
- Mid-century design aesthetic
- Original modern art by Loui Jover, Badri Valian, and Terry O’Neill
- Two on-site restaurants from renowned restaurateur Dave Machado
- More than 5,300 square feet of flexible meeting and event space
- Across from the Oregon Convention Center and minutes to downtown and the airport via MAX Light Rail and Portland Streetcar
Hotel Eastlund will be the twelfth project for the venue’s partners and developers, Grand Ventures Hotel, LLC.
Additional information as well as available rooms and dates can be found on the hotel’s website.