Metadesk is a software-driven experience designed to address known pain points and frustrations experienced by hoteliers regarding the management of their metasearch channels while leveraging GCommerce’s world-class media management and optimization skills.
“Metasearch is quickly being categorized as a revenue management tool, and Metadesk is here to challenge that notion,” said Lindley Cotton, president & partner, GCommerce. “Metasearch advertising should be continually managed and optimized for top performance. The industry is desperate for new players; the technology should be easy and less cumbersome while utilizing performance-based media techniques. Why can’t hoteliers expect both? With Metadesk, they can.”
GCommerce Solutions, which is celebrating its 20th anniversary in June 2022, has been managing media channels on behalf of hotels, resorts and casinos and is employing its firsthand knowledge of media management, customer service and hospitality technology to deliver a better metasearch experience.
With Metadesk, hoteliers can:
• Participate in a pay-per-stay model that is based on a sliding scale so the commission aligns with the property’s metasearch performance
• Manage and optimize metasearch advertising campaigns for performance
• Communicate directly with campaign specialists via the Metadesk portal
• Leverage first-party data to deploy custom audiences on Google Hotel Ads
• Access real-time reporting data including metasearch channel performance
• Monitor metasearch channel disparities
For more information about Metadesk, visit Metadesk.pro.
Metadesk is the hospitality industry’s leading metasearch marketing platform combining programmatic and AI technology with human-powered media expertise. Created by GCommerce to make metasearch easier and transparent for engaged hoteliers, MetaDesk is an easy-to-use platform that equips hoteliers with the data and access they need to align their metasearch efforts with the needs of their hotels in real-time. With metadesk, hoteliers can take control of their metasearch channels to generate direct bookings and effectively compete with the OTAs.