Hoteliers will now have a turn-key marketing solution bringing digital reservation data and offline reservation data together.
Park City, Utah, February 7, 2019 – NAVIS, the only complete hospitality CRM provider, and GCommerce, a leading, hospitality digital marketing agency, announced a strategic partnership today to bring a full-suite of marketing and customer engagement solutions to the hospitality industry. The two companies have worked closely together over the last 5 years, but today they officially announce their formal alliance. Hoteliers now have the opportunity to leverage the expertise of both companies to increase direct bookings through personalization and bringing digital and offline reservation data together.
The partnership will allow both companies to cross-refer services to their existing client base as well as present a unified set of solutions, to help hoteliers with more effective marketing and engagement. The alliance benefits hoteliers by not only blending digital and offline reservation data, but also by providing the ability to optimize marketing campaigns with the blended data at their fingertips. The partnership between GCommerce and NAVIS provides the only turn-key marketing solution in the hospitality industry that includes offline and online data.
“Having the full picture of reservation data, online and offline, for our hotel partners makes GCommerce better marketers. For years, we’ve worked with our hotel partners to piece together the online and offline conversion data. Now with our NAVIS partnership, we can see the full picture and supercharge our marketing campaigns” said Chris Jackson, President of GCommerce.
The two companies already share some of the country’s most iconic 4 and 5 star and diamond hotels and resorts, including Meadowood, located in Napa Valley, California, The Jefferson, Washington DC, Rancho Valencia, located in Rancho Santa Fe, CA and Acqualina located in Sunny Isles, FL.
NAVIS’ mission is to help their hospitality clients accelerate revenue growth, enhance guest experiences, and increase the lifetime value of their guests. Their complete Hospitality CRM unifies hotel reservations and marketing teams around their guest data to drive more direct bookings and revenue. The full suite of CRM products and services include:
- NAVIS Reservation Sales Suite is a cloud-based solution that brings guest data and CRM functionality to call center software
- NAVIS RezForce is a call center service offering 24/7 call overflow and after-hours support when the property’s own agents are unavailable. The service is an integrated part of the NAVIS Reservations Sales Suites.
- NAVIS Marketing Suite is a cloud-based marketing automation solution that brings booked and not booked guest data into one place. It dynamically households, checks for future bookings and de-dupes lead and guest data from multiple sources to deliver personalized communication.
- NAVIS Analytics Suite is a cloud-based business intelligence solution that gives revenue generating teams a holistic view of their business to compare data from different sources, monitor trends, identify opportunities and make better business decisions.
- NAVIS Marketplace Suite is an integrated part of the CRM platform that includes NAVIS’ partnerships and integrations.
“NAVIS and GCommerce are like-minded companies in that we both truly understand the hospitality space and we put our clients needs and revenue goals at the forefront of everything we do,” stated Kyle Buehner, CEO, NAVIS. “Joining forces is going to exponentially benefit our clientele with better data and even better results.”
Join GCommerce and NAVIS for a joint webinar to Bring Your Online And Offline Guest Data Together For More ROI. Register here.