At HITEC Visit Flyte Systems in Booth # 1637
June 15 to 18 at the Austin Convention Center
How Does Digital Signage Boost a Property’s Bottom Line? EventDisplay, AmenityBoard, and EventChannel Combine Practical Travel Info with Tempting Special Offers
CHICAGO, IL – June 3, 2015 – Flyte Systems, a division of ITS, will arrive at HITEC 2015 with three new digital signage solutions to improve guest service and increase property revenue. Hotel operators at HITEC will get the first look at EventDisplay and AmenityBoard. These affordable, high-definition flat panel displays present property events and way finding combined with a hotel’s promotions and special offers. EventChannel broadcasts hotel events and announcements to guest rooms. Travelers can access instant meeting updates, VIP acknowledgements, and airline flight information, if desired. Flyte Systems also added a property ‘message tape’ at the bottom of its widely-installed FlyteBoard. Hotels can enter their own promotional reminders to prompt guests as they check flights.
Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality, corporate training center, digital signage, and convention center industries and related businesses. to request information on Flyte Systems’ airport travel and guest information services.
AmenityBoard marries real-time flight data with promos to increase guest spend
Scott Triphahn, Flyte Systems’ vice president, said, “Each of our new solutions drives revenue for property operators. Our AmenityBoard marries our real-time airline flight data with property information. We are giving operators an attractive, easy-to-use, multi-purpose message center. Properties can use AmenityBoard to offer F&B specials or other promotions, recognize VIPs, or make announcements that increase guest spend.” Triphahn noted that hotels can include property maps, weather and local traffic on AmenityBoard to attract guests’ attention.
Travelers consult EventDisplay for meetings, venues, time, and weather
EventDisplay is an easily understood reader board that includes locations and way finding. “Our new EventDisplay shows property events with breakouts, meeting rooms, and venues in a variety of formats. Local time and local weather also appear at the bottom of the screen,” Triphahn said.
EventChannel raises awareness of hotel profit centers with in-room convenience
“We will also present EventChannel at HITEC,” Triphahn continued. “Like our popular EventDisplay installed in the public space, EventChannel provides meeting information and other announcements in the convenience of the guest room.” He noted that properties can offer EventChannel as a dedicated guest television channel or integrate its content with other property programming.
“Our real-time airline information keeps guests on property longer. But Flyte Systems provides much more than just flight information,” Triphahn said. “Now our solutions generate revenue and stimulate guest awareness of multiple hotel profit centers such as spas, gift shops, and food and beverage outlets.”
Flyte Systems provides low-cost, real-time flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
• FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas. FlyteBoard displays flight information for one or more airports.
• FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
• FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
• FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
• FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
• EventDisplay displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
• EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
• AmenityBoard lets hotels display profitable amenities anywhere.
• InfoBoard is a cost-effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at www.flytesystems.com.