DALLAS, Texas (May, 14 2018) – How do you manage a place like Margaritaville? Aimbridge Hospitality will soon find out.
The Jimmy Buffett-inspired resort is currently under construction and set to begin a partial opening by the end 2019. The $250 million hotel will feature 150 guestrooms, 148 oceanfront residences, meeting space for 400, signature Margaritaville food and beverage concepts, entertainment center, kid’s club, spa and cascading water pool.
The Margaritaville Beach Resort and Marina six-acre development centered at The Pointe will also feature an open-air shopping concourse, movie theater, bowling alley and outdoor performance stage. The resort’s water park—a family favorite—will be the largest of all the Margaritaville resorts.
“The entire Aimbridge team is extremely excited about this new addition to our portfolio,” said Dave Johnson, chief executive officer and chairman of Aimbridge Hospitality. “I know we have one or two Parrotheads on our team, but we are all looking forward to managing this prestigious brand and bringing the Jimmy Buffet experience to all guests of the resort.”
The resort will offer eight unique restaurant experiences for guests to enjoy, including:
- JWB Prime Steak and Seafood – upscale, laid-back luxe dining experience
- Horizons – an incredible rooftop food & beverage experience with sweep views of Nassau in all directions
- LandShark Bar & Grill – al fresco, 3 meal dining on an oceanfront deck
- License to Chill Bar – light fare and refreshing drinks via rooftop poolside service, exclusively for adult resort guests
- 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill – an indoor/outdoor dockside bar with a cozy fire pit and daily sunset rituals where time is irrelevant
- Lone Palm Beach Bar – a flip-flop friendly thatched roof tiki bar serving cocktails and house beverages
- Floridays Airstream Café – an airstream trailer with a gourmet quick service menu
- Margaritaville Coffee Shop – serving Margaritaville’s signature gourmet coffee and croissants, pastries, gelato and more
Other amenities will include access to the St. Somewhere Spa, retail huts, a private beach and a special blue diving pool. The 45-slip marina will feature modern floating berths for up to 150-foot yachts.
Margaritaville Holdings currently has 11 Margaritaville hotels and resorts operating across the southeastern U.S. and Caribbean.