Grapevine, Tex. – December 4, 2017 – Guests of the Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North will now be able to experience a new sleek and modern feel during their stay. The 329-suite hotel in Grapevine, Texas, just two miles from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, has completed the first phase of its multi-million-dollar property renovation.
Enhancements have been made to the following areas:
- Lobby: Guests will be greeted to an all new design including contemporary décor and lighting.
- Atrium: The contemporary look and feel continues as guests relax in the new and inviting 12-story atrium
- Meeting Space: Three new state-of-the-art breakout rooms have been added, conveniently located on the first floor of the hotel. Each room boasts large windows allowing for plenty of natural light. Each meeting room also has built-in-wall televisions with integrated power and data connection ports built right into the board room tables for easy projection.
- Ballrooms: These were also redone with new carpeting and wall finishings. The ballrooms also have improved sound buffering, providing a more pleasurable experience.
- Restaurants: Hallford’s Restaurant & Bar, the newest restaurant to the hotel will offer modern American cuisine, incorporating the traditions of Texas with a commitment to local and sustainable sourcing. Hallford’s Mercantile, a new marketplace café has been added to the main lobby where light meals and Starbucks™ coffee is served.
In addition, guests can expect updates to the suites by summer 2018, including new furniture, flooring, drapery and artwork that will pair with the new public spaces.
“We’re excited to deliver our guests a sleek and modern design that provides them with an even more enticing experience,” said Obed H. Morales, the hotel’s recently appointed general manager. Morales joined the Atrium Hospitality team in July 2017 and brings 15 years of managerial experience at all-suite hotels – 14 of them with the Embassy Suites brand.
Additional highlights of the hotel include complimentary 24-hour transportation to and from DFW International Airport, made-to-order breakfast and evening refreshments, complimentary scheduled transportation to Grapevine Mills Mall, a fitness center and an indoor pool.
The hotel recently revealed the renovations to the Greater Dallas community earlier this month in partnership with GRACE Christmas Cottage. Mayor William D. Tate kicked off the celebration by cutting the ribbon and over 200 gifts were donated by event guests for the less fortunate.