Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, will present new educational opportunities designed specifically for restaurant operators system administrators and technologists March 29-30, 2017, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The seminar programs are part of DSE’s Educational Conference designed to help attendees learn about the newest technologies available, how successful digital signage strategies are being implemented, and how to best take advantage of them to strengthen guest relationships through proactive engagement in a variety of applications.
Topics to be presented include:
- Wednesday, March 29, 8 a.m., Keynote 8 entitled “Evolve or Die – Digital Engagement Needs to Change,” to be presented by Todd Van Nurden, Chief Architect for Microsoft.
- Wednesday, March 29, 9 a.m., Session 6 entitled, “Transforming the Customer Experience in the Drive Thru Lane at Dunkin’ Donuts,” to be co-presented by Paul Murray, Director of Digital Innovation for Dunkin’ Brands, and Ron Gazzola, Vice President of Marketing, Visual Display and Memory for Samsung Electronics.
- Wednesday, March 29, 9 a.m., Seminar 9 entitled, “Large-Format and Non-Standard Solutions for Digital Signage,” is a panel discussion to be moderated by Richard Ventura, Vice President of Business Development and Solutions for NEC Display Solutions, and comprised of Bill McDonald, Chief Information Officer and Technology Services for Metro Toronto Convention Centre; John Coniglio, Senior Account Manager for Westbury National Show Systems; Michael Chatten, Managing Director of Untold Digital.
- Wednesday March 29, 11 a.m., Industry Roundtable Discussion entitled, “Digitally Menufying the Restaurant Experience with the Help of Technology,” hosted by Laiq Siddiqui, CEO of V4IDEAS, Inc.
- Wednesday, March 29, 2 p.m., Seminar 11 entitled, “2016: A McDonald’s Digital Menu Retrospective,” to be presented by Rick Cook, Senior Manager of US IT Restaurant Solutions, McDonald’s.
- Wednesday, March 29, 4 p.m., Seminar 17 entitled, “Best Practices for Outdoor Digital Signage,” to be co-presented by Brian McClimans, Vice President of Global Business Development at Peerless-AV, and Rodney Ward, Senior Director of Venue Technology at International Speedway Corporation.
- Thursday, March 30, 9 a.m., Seminar 22 entitled “Automating Digital Menu Content for Operational Efficiency,” to be presented by David Meier, Director of Product Management for Digital Signage at NCR.
- Thursday, March 30, 9 a.m., Seminar 25 entitled, “Practical Lessons From a Digital Signage Network Overhaul,” to be co-presented by Colleen Hamilton, Principal at Art of Context, and Steven Schultz, Director of Information Technology for the Jacksonville Aviation Authority.
- Thursday, March 30, 11 a.m., Seminar 28 entitled, “Learn From Our Mistakes So You Don’t Make Them Too,” a panel discussion moderated by Margot Myers, Director of Global Marketing and Communications for The Platt Retail Institute and comprised of Janna Rider, Director of Digital Merchandising for Dairy Queen; Mike Dwyer, Senior Marketing Manager of Digital for Subway; and a representative from the Coates Group.
- Thursday, March 30, 11 a.m., Seminar 30 entitled, “A Platform for One of the Most Visited Locations in America,” to be co-presented by Ben Bojko, Creative Developer for Bluecadet; Josh Goldblum, CEO of Bluecadet; and Victoria Portway, Head of Digital Experience for the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
- Thursday, March 30, 12 p.m., Keynote Power Luncheon Presented by Intel entitled, “OOH 2.0 – Re-Imagining Consumers’ Interaction, Connectivity and Advertising hosted by Jose Avalos, World Wide Director at Intel Corporation.
Registration for more educational events designed for restaurant operators, hoteliers, casino operators and other hospitality professionals, or any of the DSE 2017 educational conference seminars, which are sponsored by BroadSign International and are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, is available online at www.dse2017.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2017 is scheduled for March 28-31, 2017, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 29-30 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2017.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2017 updates, use #dse2017. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.