Cloud5 Communications is in a growth mode and looking for a talented and proven industry pro to lead our Technology Sales Team. As leaders in the hospitality-technology industry, we value the importance of our biggest asset, our employees. We maintain an open, dynamic and fun atmosphere. Read on to see if this is the right opportunity for you.
The Vice President of Business Development will manage and motivate the Cloud5 Technology Business Unit sales team and related activities to ensure all new sales growth targets are met or exceeded. In addition to sales management and administration, including renewals and Inside sales (50%), the VP will have responsibility for identifying & developing his/her own major accounts (50%). The individual must be a respected hospitality technology professional who will provide company leadership and insight in addition to exceptional sales performance. The position is located in Chicago or can be remote and reports to the CEO.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Drive sales team performance to/beyond goal through compelling sales strategy and execution.
- Directly develop and manage new business opportunities, including key customer and 3rd party relationships. Champion company support of new business initiatives that are aligned with the company’s mission and vision.
- Develop and execute both short- and long-range sales initiatives, in conjunction with Product Management and Marketing teams, to ensure efficient product and service promotions that meet client requirements and increase sales.
- Build and orchestrate sales team pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities through the sales funnel to closure, including metric recording and reporting in Salesforce CRM.
- Guide and motivate Sales Support and Administration staff to facilitate client progress on from sales to implementation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 15+ years of experience in developing and securing new business with hospitality clients
- 8-10 + years sales management experience, including managing a remote sales team
- Understanding of HSIA and voice technology, hotel networking and support, LAN/WAN management, and related equipment
- High level of comfort with independently preparing and leading client presentations at all levels
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Demonstrated experience developing customer relationships for long-term success
To read the full job description and to apply, click here.
Learn more about working with us at https://cloud5.com/work-with-us/.