Cendyn/ONE Also Recognized for Innovation and Focus on Data Intelligence as a Competitive Advantage
Boca Raton, Fla. – Feb. 24, 2015 – In a recent study by Info-Tech Research Group, Inc., which evaluated leading vendors' CRM suites for the gaming, hospitality and leisure industries, Cendyn/ONE™ claimed two of three overall awards-Trend Setter for the most original and inventive solution, as well as Best Overall Value for offering the most affordable, robust CRM solution.
In addition, Cendyn/ONE was the only vendor to achieve an overall exemplary rating in the CRM Product Category based on features, usability, affordability, and architecture. Other vendors included Guestware, Infor, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, and SugarCRM. The Info-Tech study focused on those CRM vendors that offer broad capabilities across multiple platforms and have a strong market presence and/or reputational presence among mid and large-sized enterprises.
Cendyn/ONE's dedication to pioneering innovative, integrated CRM solutions based on Data Intelligence™ led to the Trend Setter Award. The Info-Tech study noted the increasing importance of data as a source of competitive advantage, and Cendyn/ONE's trendsetting reporting and analytics features built on top of the powerful IBM Cognos reporting engine. These features also helped Cendyn/ONE earn an exemplary rating in the CRM Customer Analytics category.
"We help our clients turn data into insights that lead to measurable impact," said Cendyn/ONE President Tim Sullivan. "Everything about our CRM platform is designed to work towards that goal, as well as be fully-integrated in a way that saves time and leads to higher returns on investment. We're very proud to be at the forefront of CRM vendors evaluated in this study."
Cendyn/ONE also received the Best Overall Value Award. Cendyn/ONE's CRM platform stood out amongst its competitors, scoring a 100 in the study's Value Index, which cataloged each vendor's product offering and business strength relative to its price point. According to Info-Tech, vendors that score high offer more "bang for the buck" in terms of features, usability, stability, and other key factors. The average Value Index score among Cendyn/ONE's competitors was 59.5.
Other findings from the Info-Tech Research Group study stated:
- "Cendyn/ONE is a match for organizations needing a focused vendor with a wide variety of industry-centric functionality."
- "Cendyn/ONE provides a compelling set of tools for guest tracking and insight generation, with customer analytics built atop the powerful IBM Cognos platform, in addition to its eInsight product."
- "As a pure-play vendor focused on GHRC clients, Cendyn/ONE has demonstrated an above-average understanding of industry-specific market needs and articulated a clear strategy for servicing its client base. This has allowed it to outmaneuver some larger but less focused CRM incumbents."
- "Customer analytics, built atop the powerful IBM Cognos platform, is a strong selling point of the vendor. Organizations interested in guest insight mining should have Cendyn/ONE on their shortlist."
- "If you're not entrenched with a larger vendor in other areas and desire strong analytics functionality, Cendyn/ONE offers an attractive alternative to larger players in the CRM market."
To download the report, click here.