NASHVILLE, Tenn. (October 13, 2016) – Westin Hotels & Resorts, Castlerock Asset Management, Inc., and Wischermann Partners, Inc., announced today the official opening of its newest property, The Westin Nashville. Guests and locals alike are now able to experience the 27-story hotel’s luxury accommodations, resort-style amenities and upscale service.
Conveniently located near Nashville’s entertainment district and adjacent to the Music City Center, The Westin Nashville is specifically created to be a reflection of the city’s vibrant energy and Southern sophistication. Designed by David Mexico Design Group and Bullock Smith and Partners, each of the hotel’s 453 guest rooms features custom artwork and design details inspired by the city and region. Included are three penthouse/style entertainment suites, three hospitality suites and eight executive suites, each distinctly designed with its own character and motif.
“The Westin Nashville is going to set the bar for the city’s hospitality industry,” said the hotel’s General Manager, Ray Waters. “Our accommodations and amenities invoke the feelings of relaxation, excitement and luxury. We hope to provide our guests with not only the service and comfort they expect, but an experience they will treasure for years to come.”
Catering to a wide range of guests from leisure travelers to business conventions, The Westin Nashville boasts 20,000 square feet of adaptable event space, including pre-function areas and 12 dynamic meeting venues. The Vanderbilt Ballroom offers reception seating for up to 500 guests. “Our meeting space options, in addition to our proximity to the Music City Center, makes it ideal for meeting planners and citywide conventions to utilize our space for their program needs,” said Waters. “We also look forward to hosting a variety of social events, weddings and galas for our local clientele.”
In addition to the property’s guest rooms and meeting spaces, guests and locals now have the opportunity to experience the hotel’s luxury amenities and signature restaurants including:
- Decker & Dyer: Inspired by Nashville’s social gathering place in the 1800’s, Vauxhall Gardens, where The Westin Nashville sits today, Decker & Dyer serves as the property’s signature social gathering spot and eatery. Lead by executive chef Jake Strang, guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner service along with craft cocktails and live entertainment. Chef Strang’s menus will feature modern twists on American classics using locally sourced ingredients from area purveyors.
- Oak Steakhouse Nashville: Indigo Road Restaurant Group’s famed Charleston import will open its Nashville adjacent to The Westin Nashville. Guests can enjoy classic steakhouse favorites in addition to Oak Steakhouse’s robust wine collection. Opening late Fall 2016.
- L27 Rooftop Bar: Named the “highest rooftop bar in the region,” guests and locals can experience sweeping views of the city while enjoying poolside cabana service, craft cocktails and sharable plates. By day, L27 Rooftop Bar features Nashville’s highest infinity pool, VIP cabana rental service, casual poolside fare and weekend brunch. In the evenings L27 transforms into a vibrant lounge setting with unique programming and entertainment that includes live music, local DJs and a carefully crafted cocktail and spirits list. The venue’s private event space “Upstairs @ L27” is available for private events and VIP clientele. Opening late Fall 2016.
- Rhapsody Spa: An oasis of beauty and wellness, Rhapsody Spa will be the preeminent resort-style spa in Nashville, offering customers the highest quality services and unique programming within a modern and sophisticated setting at The Westin Nashville. Already noted by InStyle Magazine as “an epic spa you NEED to see,” Rhapsody Spa features nine treatment rooms, including a couple’s treatment room, three manicure/pedicure stations and a shared sauna. Rhapsody Spa has partner with United Kingdom-based ESPA to carry their premier product line, and will be the only ESPA provider in Nashville. Opening late Fall 2016.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center features the industry’s leading fitness equipment, an indoor swimming pool and Westin Hotel’s signature New Balance gear lending program, available for guests by dialing the hotel’s Service Express operator.
“We are thrilled to open this dynamic property in the heart of Nashville’s booming SoBro district,” said Paul Wischermann, President and CEO of Wischermann Partners, Inc., The Westin Nashville’s management company. “We look forward to delighting guests, locals and our community partners with the world-class amenities and service Westin Hotels & Resorts is known for.”
For more information on The Westin Nashville or to book a reservation, visit www.westinnashville.com or call 1-800-937-8461.