Knowcross, the world’s leading service quality management platform is excited to announce that Caesars Bluewaters Dubai has activated the Knowcross platform including KNOW Maintenance, Knowcross’ newest solution for hotel engineering. The beautiful 575 room property will be utilizing KNOW Maintenance to streamline all their engineering functions like Preventive Maintenance, Work order management and internal communication.
Caesars Bluewaters Dubai is nestled on Bluewaters, Dubai’s most sought-after island oasis. Caesars Bluewaters Dubai is an immersive destination featuring iconic hospitality, world-class dining experiences, awe-inspiring entertainment, and indulgent amenities. Comprising of two premium hotels, Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai, Caesars Resort Bluewaters Dubai and The Residences at Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai along with over 12 unique dining options and Qua Spa. This new island destination is the place to be in the city.
The new solution from Knowcross, KNOW Maintenance, employs intelligent automation to increase asset life, reduce downtime and maintenance costs thereby improving staff productivity and enhancing the guest experience. It also provides tools to the engineering supervisors and managers to be on top of all maintenance activities being performed in the hotel and provides real-time information on work order status, equipment performance, and asset health.
The key benefits of KNOW Maintenance include:
- Asset Management: Manage all your assets in one place (including Rooms) and categorize them by asset types, history, maintenance records, and cost for easy handling and maintenance.
- Work Order Management: Track the entire lifecycle of a work order from pre-approval to part dependencies to carry out the maintenance to completion of the tasks
- Multilingual: KNOW Maintenance is a multilingual system that allows the team to use the mobile as well as a web application in a language of their own choice
- Customized Checklist: Within the module, users can create a customized checklist for each asset, attach images with each checklist items and add instructions for each task
- Reports and Dashboards: Engineering supervisors and managers are provided with detailed reports and interactive dashboards allowing them to forecast the business needs by tracking productivity and assess the problems.
“We are so proud Caesars Dubai Bluewaters has selected the Knowcross platform to power their operations and most recently selected our transformational KNOW Maintenance solution” suggested Nikhil Nath, CEO and Founder, Knowcross. “KNOW Maintenance provides seamless integration not only to the powerful Knowcross modules but also to the hotel PMS. This technology collaboration harnesses staff productivity providing the ability to proactively identify, assign, and track both equipment and issues in the room, swiftly addressing problems as soon as they’re reported. “
“The Knowcross platform provides us with the ability to structure our daily operations in a much more efficient and organized manner by making real-time data available at our fingertips. This empowers us to take smarter decisions and deliver impeccable guest service that is backed by real-time data and in-depth insights” exclaimed Atul Aggarwal, Area Director of Information Technology, Caesars Bluewaters Dubai
The latest release of the Knowcross Maintenance module includes new dynamic features including Health Index for assets, QR-based asset tagging, IoT integration, and many more functions emphasizing that regularly scheduled maintenance tasks are addressed and ensures assets receive the attention required, minimizing the chance of failure, costly repairs or downtime.