Designed by Jacob Jenson, MODA is a beautifully designed, stackable, smart device that offers flexible configurations of Charging, Alarm/Clock, Bluetooth Speaker, Phone, Casting and Voice-Recognition modules; Visit Bittel in Booth 1839 at HITEC, June 19 to 21 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston
San Jose, Calif. — June 13, 2018 — Bittel Americas is on a mission to become the hospitality industry’s leading provider of smart devices, including charging solutions, casting products, and Bluetooth Audio / Alarm Clock amenities for hotel guestrooms. Next week at HITEC, Bittel will unveil a modern, modular and stylish solution unlike anything previously seen in its portfolio. MODA, designed by Jacob Jensen, will equip hotels with beautifully-designed, stackable, smart devices that meet the needs of today’s modern travelers. MODA options include a Charging module, Alarm/Clock module, Speakerphone module, Bluetooth Speaker module, Casting module, and Voice-Recognition module.
“Bittel is eager to reveal a new generation of smart devices for hotel guestrooms that combine the features and functionality demanded by today’s modern travelers with a stylish Jacob Jensen Design that complements any guestroom furnishings,” said Bittel CEO Joe Zhang. “MODA is compatible with all guest mobile devices, and the modularity of the solution enables hoteliers to keep pace with ever-changing technology. Charging, Clock, and Phone modules will hit the market in October. Bluetooth Speaker, Casting and Voice Recognition modules will follow. Hoteliers can start with only a few modules and add more functionality as guest demands dictate. MODA is ideal for design-conscious hotel brands, and we are thrilled to add it to The JACOB JENSEN™ by Bittel series.”
How Do Your In-Room Components Stack Up? The base component of MODA is its Charging module; it is this module that powers the entire “stack” of smart devices. The Charging module features two USB ports and one USB-C port. Guests use convenient, magnetically attached cables to charge their devices. Wireless charging is an optional feature. Hoteliers can then build onto this Charging module with one or ALL of the following components:
- Alarm Clock module – MODA’s TRU-TIME technology insures the clock time is correct today…tomorrow…always, improving the guest experience and reducing housekeeping effort. It also includes an auto-dimming feature with an ambient light sensor and an easy-to-set single-day alarm with 10-minute duration.
- Speakerphone module – MODA’s high-performance speakerphone and four guest-service buttons enable guests to easily reach hotel services. Optional corded or cordless handset supplements MODA’s speakerphone.
- Bluetooth Speaker module – NFC enabled and features high-performance sound
- Casting module – MODA offers a wired casting option to Apple and Samsung devices or wireless casting to all devices.
- Voice Recognition module – All MODA modules are “Voice Ready” and designed to work with voice recognition technology.
“We thought of everything when designing MODA; it’s attractive, adaptable and affordable,” Zhang said. “There is not much more today’s owners and operators ask for . . . but just in case they do, MODA is future proof and can easily be upgraded to meet future technology requirements.”
For a demo of MODA, preschedule an appointment at HITEC in Booth #1839 by emailing Mitch.Heinlein@bittelamericas.com. For more information on Bittel's full line of in-room equipment options, visit www.bittelamericas.com.