June 25, 2012 - An exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional that has the talent and desire to succeed in Sales and Account Management, to join our company. Based in San Francisco, HOMI USA Inc. is a leading Mini Bar Management company focused on the hospitality industry. The companies was established in 1987 and open the USA branch in 2002 and has a strong customer base including many of the industry’s top hotel brands. In 2009, HOMI introduced a next-generation mini bar solution that incorporates the latest technology with all aspects of the guest experience— The HOMI 330, accurate billing system.
We are currently looking for Sales Account Managers in remote office on the East Coast, with the location to be determined.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for sales of automatic mini bar services to new and existing accounts, from independent hotels to medium sized brands and management companies. They will develop and maintain long-term relationships, while providing our customers with the benefits of our product and technology solutions. Different business/financial models from purchase to Revenues sharing to complete outsourcing solutions. The position requires effective phone skills with consultative selling and strong relationship building skills, focusing on corporate F&B, IT and business contacts. The job entails prospecting and tracking activity, qualifying, performing demonstrations, providing quotes and closing new business. The account management aspect of the position include maintaining positive relationships with existing accounts and overall customer retention. The payment structure for the position will include a base salary plus a performance based bonus.
- Achieving revenue goals by selling HOMI Inc mini bar solutions (including support and maintenance contracts)
- Selling professional services, including installation and training.
- Ability to build strong executive relationships with corporate IT/F&B and business operations
- Cold calling and emailing prospective customers
- Performing live demonstrations
- Tracking activity
- Attending industry tradeshows and other sales related travel
- Becoming an expert on the industry and the value HOMI Inc technology and solutions provide
- Proven track record of developing and managing corporate executive relationships within large organizations
- Must be comfortable interfacing at all levels, while possessing knowledge of business opportunities and the impact of technology
- Must have at least 3-5 years of sales experience with a proven track record of achieving goals
- Must have strong desire to build lasting relationships with prospects and customers.
- Must be passionate about and have the ability to explain the benefits of technology and the value our products provide
- Must be confident with computers and proficient with the Windows computing environment, i.e. MS Office
- Must be productive with strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be self-motivated with the desire to continuously learn and improve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Experience in the hospitality industry is desirable but not required
- Must have a bachelor's degree from a 4-year university
- Positions based in East (Boston, NYC to DC), location to be determined
- Paid vacation and holidays