How to Kick Ass in 2017
January 4, 2017 9:06am
By Renie Cavallari
1. Be passionate and choose to play all in. How you play (engage) reflects the life you get to live.
2. Find what is right and build on it. Be aware of the allure of negativity. Nothing positive comes from negativity.
3. Strive for progress in all that you do… stop waiting for things to be perfect! Procrastination is foolish.
4. Head trash is the leading killer of your potential and your joy. Your mind set determines how you feel; how you feel determines how you think and act.
5. Find gratitude every day. The more you move from gratitude, the more joy you have!
6. Take a look around… who you hang with is who you become. Your environment and the people in it either limit or enhance your world.
7. Focus on what matters most. Watch out for the “shiny pennies” or the on-fire distractions that are really just noise.
8. Make your plan. Work your plan. Toss out dumb stuff on your plan. Rework your plan. Work your plan some more. Discuss your plan. Hold everyone accountable to executing your plan.
9. Regroup every Sunday for the next week. If you go into this week unorganized or mis-focused, you will be ineffective all week. If you don’t manage your time and priorities, you are sunk!
10. Stop hoping that someone else is going to motivate you. Only you have control of your motivational switch… so turn that damn thing on and go for it! When we know our motivations, we can tie our work into them and that fuels us.
11. Remember that leadership is a behavior, not a position. Live the 6 Pillars of Intentional Leadership.
12. Get a coach. Thank your coach. Be a coach. Take charge of your own development.
Tags: renie cavallari,
Renie Cavallari is founder, CEO and Chief Instigator of Aspire. A captivating speaker, author, leader, coach and strategist, Renie has driven measurable results for businesses around the world for more than 30 years.
Contact: Renie Cavallari
Talent Protection Plan
Aspire Wins Bronze Stevie® Award in 2016 Stevie Awards for Women in Business
Aspire. People. Performance. Profits. Named Finalist in 13th Annual Stevie® Awards for Women in Business
26 Questions 2 Ask: Drive Your 2017 Voice Channel Results
17 Things to Consider When Planning for 2017
Aspire Launches New Online Learning Environment
Renie Cavallari Honored as an Outstanding Woman in Arizona Business 2016 by Phoenix Business Journal
Aspire Receives Recognition as Finalist in 2015 Stevie® Awards for Women in Business
A Culture of Success: How Businesses Build—and Sustain—Employee and Consumer Confidence
The Missing Link in Your Re-Positioning Strategy
AHLEI and Aspire Launch "The Art of Leadership: Foundations" Workshop
New Book Provides Tools for Leaders to Skillfully Challenge the Status Quo
15 Steps to Re-Igniting Your Hotel's Strategy for 2015
Aspire Wins Award in 2014 Stevie Awards for Women in Business
10 Essential Check-Ups for a Healthy Call Center
Fun is More Business than You Think! (Video Competition)
Educational Institute Partners with Aspire. People. Performance. Profits. on Leadership Development
2 Surefire Ways to Improve Your Hotel's Customer Experience
What Hotels Can Learn from Retail Call Centers Part 2: Zappos
Why Training Doesn't Work (and What Does)
Please login or register to post a comment.