AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA (November 1, 2013) - Today, the Global Executive Committee and Board of Directors for Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP) officially begin their 2013-2014 term. The association leaders represent a variety of hospitality industry segments (clubs, hotels, academics and management companies), and will use their professional expertise to help guide the association as it carries out its strategic plan. Upcoming goals for the association include growing globally, successfully serving the current global membership and continued development of the Global Hospitality Accounting Common Practices (GHACP), and maintaining the top-notch education and resources for the hospitality finance and technology professional community.
The 2013-2014 Global Executive Committee members include:
- President: Jerry Trieber, CPA, CHAE, CFE, CFF, CGMA; Regional Director of Accounting; Crestline Hotels and Resorts
- Vice President: Daniel N. Conti, Jr., CHAE, CAM; Director of Finance; The Ritz Carlton Club & Residences, Jupiter
- Treasurer: Ian Millar, CHTP; Senior Lecturer; Ecole Hoteliere De Lausanne
- Secretary: Arlene Ramirez, MBA, CHE, CHAE; Principal; ADR Hospitality Consulting
- Immediate Past President: Raman P. Rama, CHA, CHTP, CHAE; Vice President & CTO/CIO; JHM Hotels
The 2013-2014 Global Board of Directors include:
- Cheryl D. Brennan, CHAE; Controller; Bloomfield Hills Country Club
- Neil Foster, CHTP; IT Consultant; Tech-Tonic Hospitality Services
- Rosemarie Gilchrist, CHAE; Controller; The Country Club
- Allison Gillette, CHAE; Senior Tax Accountant; Peterson Sullivan
- Laurie Jackson, CHAE; Controller; Pelican Isle Yacht Club
- David Johnson, CHTP; Director of IT; Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
- Michael Levie; CitizenM
- Mick Nissen, CHAE, CHTP; Controller; Sharon Heights Golf & Country Club
- Timothy G. Nauss, CHAE; Director of Finance; Wynn Resorts (Macau), S.A.
- Prakash Vinodrai Shukla; 2013 Leadership Initiative Fellow; Harvard University
- Lyle Worthington, CHTP; Independent Hospitality IT Consultant
About Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP)
HFTP, Austin, Texas, USA and Maastricht, The Netherlands, founded in 1952, is the global professional association for financial and technology personnel working in hotels, clubs and other hospitality-related businesses. HFTP provides first class educational opportunities, research, and publications to members around the globe including, the premiere hospitality technology conference HITEC--founded in 1972. HFTP also awards the only hospitality specific certifications for accounting and technology --the Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive (CHAE) and the Certified Hospitality Technology Professional (CHTP) designations. HFTP was founded in the USA as the National Association of Hotel Accountants. For more information, visit www.hftp.org.
Contact: Sara Bailiff
+1 (512) 220-4017