HeBStrategy: Q3 2015 Hospitality Digital Technology & Marketing Strategy Whitepaper Now Available
July 6, 2015 12:26pm
HeBS Digital’s latest white paper recaps the biggest hospitality technology and digital marketing news of the past quarter, while looking forward to emerging trends. From HTML5 banners to the new frontier of email marketing to a look ahead to 2016 budgeting season, this edition of the HeBStrategy series covers an array of topics.
New York, NY (July 6, 2015) – Now available for download, the HeBStrategy Q3 2015 Edition serves as a guide to hospitality digital marketing, providing a comprehensive overview of what happened in Q2 and what’s about to happen in Q3 and beyond. With real-life use cases pulled directly from HeBS Digital’s client portfolio, a collection of forward-thinking ideas from industry leaders, and a recap of Q2 headlines, the whitepaper is a valuable resource for hoteliers looking to maximize direct online revenue.
Included in the HeBStrategy Q3 2015 Edition:
• The Q2 Shortlist & Q3 What’s Next Summary: Did you stay up-to-date on the latest trends in digital marketing and hospitality technology over the past quarter? Learn more about what you might’ve missed and about what’s coming up in Q3 with this quick-and-easy guide.
• Articles + Webinars: Stay current and learn the latest by reading HeBS Digital’s latest articles and reviewing our Q2 webinar.
• Multi-Channel Campaigns: Looking for creative ways to boost revenue, target a specific customer segment, or fulfill ad hoc business needs? Turn to HeBS Digital’s Multi-Channel Campaign Guide to generate last-minute bookings, fill rooms on weekdays, and boost low season occupancy rates.
• Metrics That Matter: Assess your property’s success in the digital marketing space by evaluating its performance against industry benchmarks. This quarter’s metrics include mobile traffic, mobile booking share, Dynamic Rate Display ROAS, and content marketing engagement numbers.
• Idea Shop: Take inspiration from the contents of HeBS Digital’s Idea Shop to find easy-to-implement digital marketing fixes and value-adds.
Download the HeBStrategy Q3 Edition White Paper.
HeBS Digital has pioneered many of the “best practices” in hotel digital marketing and website revenue optimization, as well as a range of industry-first digital technology applications. The firm has won more than 280 prestigious industry awards for its digital marketing and website design services, including numerous Adrian Awards, Davey Awards, W3 Awards, WebAwards, Magellan Awards, Summit International Awards, Interactive Media Awards, and IAC Awards.
A diverse client portfolio of top-tier major hotel brands, luxury and boutique hotel brands, resorts and casinos, hotel management companies, franchisees and independents, and CVBs are benefiting from HeBS Digital’s direct online channel strategy and digital marketing expertise. Contact HeBS Digital’s consultants at (212) 752-8186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Sara O’Brien
Hotels Should Already be Planning Their 2018 Summer Marketing Campaign, According to Industry Experts
HEBS Digital Guarantees Hoteliers a Boost in Direct Bookings with a 40% Website Conversion Rate Uplift
HEBS Digital Awarded Nine Travel Weekly Magellan Awards for its Website Design & Technology Solutions Built to Boost Customer Engagement and Direct Bookings
Agilysys Executives to Participate on Gaming Industry Panels at G2E 2017
HEBS Digital Wins 5 WebAwards for Industry-Leading Technology and Design
Benchmark's Wanderlust Lifestyle Travel Guide Takes Top Honors in "Best Digital Marketing Campaign" Category at the 2017 INDIE Awards
Must-Read Whitepaper Available: The Smart Hotelier’s Guide to 2018 Digital Marketing & Technology Budget Planning
IBC Hospitality Technologies Launches Website Redesign
A New Look for a Historic Chicago Hotel’s Website
Lodging Interactive Launches End of Summer Website Sale
Hotelier’s Action Plan to Maximize Revenues from the Google Ecosystem
ALICE Raises $26 Million Series B Funding from Expedia, Inc.
HEBS Digital Makes Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
GuestTek Appoints James Jessel as Vice President, Sales - Americas
Getting into the Mind Set of Budget Planning Season for 2018
Join Us for a Webinar: “How to Increase Customer Loyalty by Fully Integrating Guest Acquisition & Engagement”
SHR Buys European Firm Cross-Tinental
How to Be Successful with Google Hotel Ads & Hotel Meta Search
5 Perks of Using Search Keywords in Display Advertising Targeting
How Can You Make the Most Out of Your Digital Marketing Plan in 2018?
Please login or register to post a comment.