HeBStrategy: Q3 2015 Hospitality Digital Technology & Marketing Strategy Whitepaper Now Available
July 6, 2015 12:26pm
HeBS Digital’s latest white paper recaps the biggest hospitality technology and digital marketing news of the past quarter, while looking forward to emerging trends. From HTML5 banners to the new frontier of email marketing to a look ahead to 2016 budgeting season, this edition of the HeBStrategy series covers an array of topics.
New York, NY (July 6, 2015) – Now available for download, the HeBStrategy Q3 2015 Edition serves as a guide to hospitality digital marketing, providing a comprehensive overview of what happened in Q2 and what’s about to happen in Q3 and beyond. With real-life use cases pulled directly from HeBS Digital’s client portfolio, a collection of forward-thinking ideas from industry leaders, and a recap of Q2 headlines, the whitepaper is a valuable resource for hoteliers looking to maximize direct online revenue.
Included in the HeBStrategy Q3 2015 Edition:
• The Q2 Shortlist & Q3 What’s Next Summary: Did you stay up-to-date on the latest trends in digital marketing and hospitality technology over the past quarter? Learn more about what you might’ve missed and about what’s coming up in Q3 with this quick-and-easy guide.
• Articles + Webinars: Stay current and learn the latest by reading HeBS Digital’s latest articles and reviewing our Q2 webinar.
• Multi-Channel Campaigns: Looking for creative ways to boost revenue, target a specific customer segment, or fulfill ad hoc business needs? Turn to HeBS Digital’s Multi-Channel Campaign Guide to generate last-minute bookings, fill rooms on weekdays, and boost low season occupancy rates.
• Metrics That Matter: Assess your property’s success in the digital marketing space by evaluating its performance against industry benchmarks. This quarter’s metrics include mobile traffic, mobile booking share, Dynamic Rate Display ROAS, and content marketing engagement numbers.
• Idea Shop: Take inspiration from the contents of HeBS Digital’s Idea Shop to find easy-to-implement digital marketing fixes and value-adds.
Download the HeBStrategy Q3 Edition White Paper.
HeBS Digital has pioneered many of the “best practices” in hotel digital marketing and website revenue optimization, as well as a range of industry-first digital technology applications. The firm has won more than 280 prestigious industry awards for its digital marketing and website design services, including numerous Adrian Awards, Davey Awards, W3 Awards, WebAwards, Magellan Awards, Summit International Awards, Interactive Media Awards, and IAC Awards.
A diverse client portfolio of top-tier major hotel brands, luxury and boutique hotel brands, resorts and casinos, hotel management companies, franchisees and independents, and CVBs are benefiting from HeBS Digital’s direct online channel strategy and digital marketing expertise. Contact HeBS Digital’s consultants at (212) 752-8186 or email@example.com.
Contact: Sara O’Brien
The Top 5 Things You Need to Know Now in Hotel Digital Marketing: February Edition
Adrian Awards Celebrate Travel Marketing Superheroes
Milestone Insights 2018 Edition Provides Location-Based Businesses With Affordable Digital Marketing Competitive Benchmarking & Analysis
Now Available for Download: HEBStrategy Q1 2018 Hotel Digital Marketing, Technology, and Trends Whitepaper
A Hotelier's Guide to the Top Social Platforms in Asia-Pacific
Facebook Dynamic Ads for Travel: A Marketing Tool to Boost Direct Bookings
Concierge Connoisseur Karen Clancy Joins ALICE in Building a World-Class Concierge Technology Sales Team
Your Top 10 Digital Marketing New Year's Resolutions
Mariana Safer of HEBS Digital to Be Honored at HSMAI's 2018 Adrian Awards as a Top 25 Extraordinary Mind in Hospitality
How a Small Guest Services Team Delivers Five-Star Service
A Top Priority in 2018: 7 Steps to Achieve Hotel Website Accessibility and ADA Compliance
Closing Out 2017, North American Hoteliers See Solid Gains in Rates and Bookings
HEBS Digital’s Sister Company, Serenata IntraWare, Voted World’s Leading Hotel CRM Technology Provider by the World Travel Awards 2017
6 Tips to Fly Away with Direct Hotel Bookings in 2018
HEBS Digital Celebrates 2017: A Year of Broadening the Global Footprint, Technology Innovations and Industry Recognition
HEBS Digital Wins Record-Breaking 21 HSMAI Adrian Awards, Including 10 Gold
New Industry White Paper - "The Business Case for Vanity Websites"
5 Essential Things to Know About Your Customers, and How You Can Use Them
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Improves Staff Communication by Over 60%
HEBS Digital Wins Six Silver W3 Awards for Conversion-Focused Website Design and Technology, and Compelling Digital Creative
Please login or register to post a comment.