11 Tips to Drive Revenue for your Call Center in 2014
January 15, 2014 4:35am
By Renie Cavallari
Aspire just announced an expansion of our Call & Contact Center Division in 2014 to help centers attack the new year with a renewed vision to drive revenues. I asked our call center expert Christine Brosnahan for her top 11 tips to bring your center into the 21st century and see measurable results. Take a look and ask yourself: how many of her tips do you follow?
1. What you focus on comes true: stop seeing your call center as an expense and start managing it as a revenue generating profit center.
2. Content is king. Close the gap between the Internet and your CRS. Your agents should be a search engine. Give them the answers people are looking for.
3. Are your agents conversion-focused? Give them structure that gets customers to buy.
4. You have the resources: re-evaluate your call flow management.
5. Associates know your KPIs. Teach them how to personally impact them.
6. Your people know how to hear. Make sure you teach them how to listen.
7. People buy from people they like. Train your agents to proactively connect with the customer.
8. Do your agents know how important they are? With every close, kids are fed, rent is paid, and jobs are secured.
9. Know your people. Use skilled-based routing to pair customer wants with agent strengths.
10. Supervisors need coaching too: leadership is a behavior, not a position.
11. If you don’t ask, you don’t receive. Call centers stimulate loyalty and customer acquisition. It takes less than 5 seconds of talk time.
To learn more about evolving your call & contact center, download Aspire’s free guide on the 21st Century Call Center. To hear how Aspire can help you ignite your call center revenues and profitability, email me at email@example.com.
Contact: Renie Cavallari
Aspire Launches New Online Learning Environment
Renie Cavallari Honored as an Outstanding Woman in Arizona Business 2016 by Phoenix Business Journal
Aspire Receives Recognition as Finalist in 2015 Stevie® Awards for Women in Business
A Culture of Success: How Businesses Build—and Sustain—Employee and Consumer Confidence
The Missing Link in Your Re-Positioning Strategy
AHLEI and Aspire Launch "The Art of Leadership: Foundations" Workshop
New Book Provides Tools for Leaders to Skillfully Challenge the Status Quo
15 Steps to Re-Igniting Your Hotel's Strategy for 2015
Aspire Wins Award in 2014 Stevie Awards for Women in Business
10 Essential Check-Ups for a Healthy Call Center
Fun is More Business than You Think! (Video Competition)
Educational Institute Partners with Aspire. People. Performance. Profits. on Leadership Development
2 Surefire Ways to Improve Your Hotel's Customer Experience
What Hotels Can Learn from Retail Call Centers Part 2: Zappos
Why Training Doesn't Work (and What Does)
Technology Alone is not a Revenue Generation Strategy
How to Create a Sustainable, High Performance Team
Take Off the Training Wheels and Learn to Ride
Aspire Wins Bronze Stevie® Award in 2013 Stevie Awards for Women in Business
Innovating the Human Element in Business
Please login or register to post a comment.