Rockleigh, New Jersey, February 12, 2013 – Compact and lightweight, MP-AMP40 installs easily almost anywhere and offers a low-cost amplifier solution ideal for conference rooms, classrooms and boardrooms.
Boasting energy-saving design features such as auto power on/off, Class D topology, fan-less design, and a special heat-reducing housing, MP-AMP40 combines 40 watts of crisp audio sound with environmental friendliness. MP-AMP40 amps are ENERGY STAR® qualified to enable organizations to meet their energy savings objectives without compromising audio performance.
MP-AMP40 installs virtually anywhere, no equipment rack necessary. MP-AMP40 also meets the requirements of UL 2043 for installation in environmental air-handling spaces, or plenums, such as above a suspended ceiling. Balanced and unbalanced inputs accommodate either a mono or stereo line-level source, allowing for direct connection to the output of a video projector or display, audio processor, mixer, or AV switcher.
Choose from two models; MP-AMP40-70V provides a 70 Volt output, MP-AMP40-100V has a 100 Volt output common in European installations.
"...installation versatility and green benefits..."
"With ENERGY STAR and UL 2043 ratings, MP-AMP40 series amplifiers offer incredible installation versatility and green benefits for the modern conference room," said Fred Bargetzi, Crestron VP of Technology.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified - fulfill your green initiatives without compromising audio performance.
- UL 2043 compliant - meets strict requirements for equipment installed in plenums.
- Small footprint, mounts anywhere - shelf or surface-mounting above drop ceilings, in plenums, on ceilings near a projector, even behind a flat panel display.
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs - accommodate a mono or stereo line-level source.
- High efficiency Class D design - for power-efficient operation and reduced power loss.
- Auto power on and off - powers down automatically when no input signal is detected for more than 5 minutes, powers back on the instant an input signal is detected.
- Quiet operation - Convection cooled, runs silently without requiring a cooling fan.
- Saves energy - reduces overall power consumption and heat as part of a green system design.
- 70V & 100V models - for use in North American and European installations.
For 40 years Crestron has been the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology to simplify and enhance modern lifestyles and businesses. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life in commercial buildings, universities, hotels, hospitals and homes.
In addition to its World Headquarters in Rockleigh, New Jersey, Crestron has sales and support offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Middle East, Asia, Latin America and Australia.