Marketing, Inc. is an award
winning, full-service online agency for the lodging industry. We are a
provider of internet marketing solutions for the lodging industry. Our
include website design, search engine optimization, pay-per-click
Web 2.0 solutions such as blogs, online videos, and social media
etc. Our clients include most major hospitality industry brands and
offer competitive benefits and a great working environment with
opportunity to learn and grow. The company is growing rapidly and these
positions are a result of our fast-paced growth. To find out more about
Milestone, please visit us on the web at: www.milestoneinternet.com
or visit our
Description: Senior e-Strategist /
Senior Account Manager
- Research and develop internet marketing strategies for
hotel and resort clients.
- Manage multiple clients’ website/PPC/social media
campaigns, organic promotions, etc.
- Implement search engine optimization strategies to improve
traffic and performance of websites.
- Monitor online campaigns and set goals to improve key
performance metrics and drive revenue.
- Contact clients on a regular basis to review website /
campaign performances and ROI, suggesting additional online marketing
strategies to increase conversion.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing
and hotel marketing industry.
- BA from accredited college or university; degree in
marketing, or Hospitality preferred.
- Experience working in the internet marketing field,
preferably within the travel vertical or Hotel Industry.
- Knowledge of several areas of Search Engine Marketing
(SEM) including: search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis,
pay per-click campaigns (PPC), social media marketing, email marketing,
- 3 to 4 years of customer service, account management,
Field Manager, or hotel marketing experience.
candidate will possess:
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong time management, project management, and problem
- Outstanding verbal / written communication and presentation
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing
- Insatiable desire to learn and stay current with latest