Eighteen featured speakers will address a wide range of issues related to development, financing, operational management, marketing and sales. They include:
- Patrick J. Feltes, senior vice president, GE Capital Franchise Finance
- Ed Hoganson, executive vice president of finance and business development, Crestline Hotels & Resorts
- Carlos Rodriguez, president and managing partner, DVI Cardel & Rodblu Investment Funds, executive vice president, Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC
- Alex Yemenidijan, chairman of the board and CEO, Tropican Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Inc.
- Jesse Luis, vice president of real estate and land acquistions, Choice Hotels International
“Latino participation in the hospitality industry has been increasing steadily for the last several years,” said Angela Gonzalez-Rowe, president and founder of LHA. “The purpose of the conference is to foster a positive working environment for future expansion of Latinos in the business of hotels. Proceeds from the International Conference & Expo will go toward education and training programs of Latino hoteliers in hospitality industry practices, including operations, finance and fostering brand relationships.”
For more information on the conference and to register, please visit the LHA’s website at www.latinohotelassociation.com, or contact Angela Gonzalez-Rowe at (281) 668-9165 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel registration fees are $85 per night from November 15 to 17, and $125 per night from November 18 to 19. Hotel registration ends Saturday, November 12, 2011.
About the Latino Hotel Association
Headquartered in suburban Houston, LHA is a worldwide, non-profit association dedicated to increasing Latino participation in the hospitality industry, to include ownership, leadership, and commerce. The organization provides education, international and regional conferences, and networking opportunities with the world’s leading hotel companies. Additional information is available at the association’s website, www.latinohotelassociation.com.