News for the Hospitality Executive
The Woodlands (Houston), Texas, May 2010 … Benchmark Hospitality International, which announced Monday that ten of the company’s hotels and resorts have been awarded Four Diamonds in 2010 by AAA, has also been informed that its east coast flagship property, Lansdowne Resort, has once again received Four Diamonds. Benchmark’s “perfect eleven” Four Diamond properties are located across the continental United States, from Virginia to California. Greg Champion, Benchmark’s chief operating officer, made the announcement with the updated number.
“We are especially pleased to announce that not ten but in fact eleven of our properties have achieved Four Diamond status in 2010,” said Mr. Champion. “We have had a very rewarding year so far, and this prestigious recognition for Lansdowne Resort, as well as ten other Benchmark properties, only adds to the wonderful momentum we are experiencing this year.”
Benchmark Hospitality International properties awarded Four Diamonds in 2010 include:
· Lansdowne Resort, Leesburg, Virginia, www.lansdowneresort.com
· Chaminade Resort & Spa, Santa Cruz, California, www.chaminade.com
· The Chattanoogan, Chattanooga, Tennessee, www.chattanooganhotel.com
· Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Colorado Springs, Colorado, www.cheyennemountain.com
· Eaglewood Resort & Spa, Chicago, Illinois, www.eaglewoodresort.com
· Hotel Contessa, San Antonio, Texas, www.thehotelcontessa.com
· Marenas Resort, Miami, Florida, www.marenasresortmiami.com
· Naples Bay Resort, Naples, Florida, www.naplesbayresort.com
· Scottsdale Resort & Conference Center, Scottsdale, Arizona, www.thescottsdaleresort.com
· Stonewall Resort, Weston, West Virginia, www.stonewallresort.com
· The Villas of Grand Cypress, Orlando, Florida, www.grandcypress.com
The Four Diamond Rating is one of the most respected in the lodging and restaurant industries in North America. Achieving Four Diamond status means that a hotel, resort or restaurant has undergone and successfully passed a rigorous appraisal process by trained evaluators, which inspect each property that receives the Award. Of the approximately 58,000 lodging and restaurant facilities evaluated by the American Automobile Association, distributors of the awards, only 3.5 percent earned a Four Diamond rating for 2010.
Benchmark Hospitality International is a leader in the management and marketing of resorts, conference centers, hotels, and Personal Luxury Hotels™. The independent company, launched in 1980, is a founding member of the International Association of Conference Centers. Benchmark Hospitality is a worldwide organization operating properties in major metropolitan and resort destinations. Benchmark's international headquarters is located in The Woodlands, Texas, near Houston. The company's northeast regional office is in New Jersey, with international offices in Tokyo, Japan, and Santiago, Chile. For the location of Benchmark's properties and additional information, visit www.benchmarkhospitality.com.
Photography Link: http://benchmarkhospitality.com/Media_Center/Property_Photography.asp
Ken Ellens Communications
201-758-2864 / 201-758-2865-Fax
|Also See:||Nine Benchmark Hospitality Properties Achieve AAA's Four Diamond Status for 2009 / October 2009|